.............................................................................................................................................................................................www.silversatsuma.com ................................................







silversatsuma wedding photograhy

18 June 2012

My little brother.


I will not gush, I will not gush....this could be difficult!  My best friend Hannah keeps teasing me that my blog posts get 'slushier by the minute'!  So I am going to keep this short and sweet, otherwise I am definitely going to get carried away!  My brother and his beautiful Rosie are getting married on 18th August and I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am for them both.  I love you both very much.

                                                        

   All photos by