.............................................................................................................................................................................................www.silversatsuma.com ................................................







silversatsuma wedding photograhy

11 June 2013

Fields of Barley.

Stefanie and Stefano are such an adorable couple.  They chose  Portes des Iris  for their engagement photoshoot last weekend which was just a dream location ;  Irises, beautiful woodland and of course huge green fields of barley that shimmered in the wind.

I was also very fortunate to have Emma Godfrey shooting with me, and I am very much looking forward to her second-shooting with me at Stefanie and Stefano's wedding at the Beau Rivage Palace this weekend.  I just know it is going to be the most wonderful day !

Charlotte     
                                            
www.silversatsuma.com
www.silversatsuma.com

   All photos by