.............................................................................................................................................................................................www.silversatsuma.com ................................................







silversatsuma wedding photograhy

14 April 2014

Mexican magic in Montreux.


I forgive you if at first glace you think that I travelled to some exotic destination for this engagement photoshoot.  Of course I would have been delighted if Brenda and Marcel had asked me to travel to Brenda's native Mexico for a 'beach photoshoot'!  This is Montreux, isn't it just fabulous?  Especially at this time of year, when the spring flowers are in bloom.  

Brenda chose her Birthday for the engagement photoshoot, and we spent quite a time in their favourite place on the water's edge where Marcel had proposed...can I get an 'ahhhhh'!

I can't wait to photograph their wedding later this month, what a cute couple!

Charlotte                                                 
www.silversatsuma.com
www.silversatsuma.com
www.silversatsuma.com
www.silversatsuma.com

   All photos by