.............................................................................................................................................................................................www.silversatsuma.com ................................................







silversatsuma wedding photograhy

22 May 2014

Buttercups.


Although Jennifer and Alexander have booked a local photographer for their wedding in Tuscany, they really wanted some engagement photos in Switzerland, and I was delighted that they chose me to do this for them.

It was a glorious day in the sunshine in Canton de Vaud, and the views were just spectacular!  I think you could say that they were happy with the photos, as when I shared them with them today Jennifer sent me this message:

" Charlotte thank you!  Oh my goodness, these are so wonderful and we love them!!  Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job, and giving us such an amazing memory.  It was a great day!  Wish we could take you to Tuscany with us.  I hope our wedding photographer is as great as you!  Thank you, thank you!     Jennifer and Alexander "

I love happy clients!  Have a fantastic wedding you two!

Charlotte                                                 
www.silversatsuma.com
www.silversatsuma.com
                               

   All photos by